Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name

3 posters

Go down

Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Empty Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:10 pm

This is the second death note movie and here is the link again

http://www.animecrazy.net/2008/04/26/death-note-the-last-name/

Comment on it in this post

Back to top Go down

Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Empty Re: Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:20 pm

haha im gonna die in 23 days

Back to top Go down

Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Empty Re: Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am

L wrote:haha im gonna die in 23 days

good......

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 am

I saw half of this movie on World Movies on my TV and my mum was SO interested. I almost cried when Light dies and L was gonna die in 20 days. T_T
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Number of posts : 1960
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Favorite Stuff? : ANIME and MANGA... [[What else?? xDD]]
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Trident and Illusions
Mood : Dunno really! ^^;;;;
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Byakuran -- HE HURT MUKURO-SAMA D8
Relationship Status:

http://animestolemysould8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:41 am

Kassatsu Hime wrote:I saw half of this movie on World Movies on my TV and my mum was SO interested. I almost cried when Light dies and L was gonna die in 20 days. T_T

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:50 am

ZX of the Flames wrote:
Kassatsu Hime wrote:I saw half of this movie on World Movies on my TV and my mum was SO interested. I almost cried when Light dies and L was gonna die in 20 days. T_T

XD
>_>
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death Note Live Action Movie 2: The Last Name Right_bar_bleue

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Kassatsu Hime wrote:
ZX of the Flames wrote:

XD
>_>

yes im sure your mum was SOOO interested lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:12 am

............... hhmmmm i liked the first one better *sucks lollipop*

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:12 am

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Kassatsu Hime wrote:
ZX of the Flames wrote:

XD
>_>

o_O ~ wtf why are you copying me with "mum"?? I can understand American, thank you very much! X_X ~ oh and btw, this is from my mum: I poke u
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:19 am

Kassatsu Hime wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Kassatsu Hime wrote:
ZX of the Flames wrote:

XD
>_>

o_O ~ wtf why are you copying me with "mum"?? I can understand American, thank you very much! X_X ~ oh and btw, this is from my mum: I poke u

o_o'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:57 pm

this is coming to english theaters this march

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:52 pm

Suzaku Kuriuki wrote:this is coming to english theaters this march

yep, cant wait ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:05 pm

well we all heard L's english voice because of the 3rd deathnote movie i think theres gonna be a fourth with near..................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Pein wrote:well we all heard L's english voice because of the 3rd deathnote movie i think theres gonna be a fourth with near..................

*pictures a live action matsuda* OMG RUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:03 am

Yes, L only falls out of his chair... in the anime in japanese he sounds so retarded when he screams... its only slightly better in english... but at least he doesnt scream in the movie.
Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Whats Your Goal : To be a great photorapher;and to get my music on my laptop back...
Favorite Stuff? : um Computers, video games, Skateboarding, Manga, Music, And playing Football. =3
Personality : Evil, Random, Deathly...
Warning System :

Speciality : Demon Wind Shurikens
Mood : Not Happy, At all
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Taken

http://uk.youtube.com/user/HaloPokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Hala wrote:Yes, L only falls out of his chair... in the anime in japanese he sounds so retarded when he screams... its only slightly better in english... but at least he doesnt scream in the movie.

oh no.. a death god... aahh

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:46 am

dont you have american gangster or sum shit
Soul
Soul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 26
Personality : Straight up
Warning System :

Speciality : skateboarding
Mood : mood to skate
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: currently dating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 am

T-Bag wrote:dont you have american gangster or sum shit

>_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down