Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Empty Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:57 am

Ok, so since there's not Announcement Catagory, I had to make this topic here on the Contests Catagory. This is the revised Jingle Bells by Envy from FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) ~ XDDDD ~ Me and my friends are going to sing and perform this at a random anime cosplay at my school! ^_^

Envy's Revised Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells, Edward smells
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
And lets all kill Mustang
Oh ~ Jingle Bells, Edward smells
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree

I sent the shrimp a bomb
And soon he will be toast
I will go to watch
Laughing all the way! (Filling with evil laughter)

Lust stole Hawkeye's dog
And gave it to old Wrath
I got a new knife that I will kill Alphonse with!

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree
~ Hey! ^_^ XD

Envy: Played by me. I was the only one that looked like Envy, but there was one slight problem: I have hair as short as Hinata's! So I'm gonna have to wear this really heavy wig in the play! XD
Edward Elric: Played by my best childhood friend. She was never really into anime or manga, but she was happy to help play as Ed since she was the only one with blond hair that was about the length of Ed's ~ ^_^
Riza Hawkeye: The first friend I ever made in the Suzuki Orchestra is playing Lt. Hawkeye. She's not really into FMA, only Death Note, but she was happy enough to play as Lt. Hawkeye. But the only promblem is that she can't stop laughing when she has to sing the line "Hawkeye laid an egg"! XD
Gluttony: Played by a dumpy Irish friend, he has to wear a bald cap on his head because he still has his hair! XD
Roy Mustang: Played by an annoying guy in my school who has the same surname as me (NOT MY FRIEND OR RELETIVE!!) and wouldn't stop begging me to be part of the play. I had to make him the Colonel cos he's the only one who looks like him, besides my cousin. At least we get to chase him with pitchforks in the play and eventually kill him at the end! XDDDD
Lust: The 3rd friend I made at the Suzuki Orchestra. She had no part besides Lust or Alphonse. She first decided to do Alphonse, but the costume was too big for her and she would always lose control of her balance! X_X
Wrath: Played by my cousin. He was the only one that could play Wrath since he looked like him! >_>
Alphonse Elric: Played by a friend of mine, also from Korea. She was the only one besides my cousin that could fit in the armour (Costume) because she's kinda tall.
Black Hayate: We decided to make Black Hayate my puppy, Choo-Choo, but she just wouldn't stop fidgeting and scratching us cos she gets over excited (She even scratched me on the eye-lid! T^T), so we just made Black Hayate just some stuffed toy! XD
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Number of posts : 1960
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Favorite Stuff? : ANIME and MANGA... [[What else?? xDD]]
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Trident and Illusions
Mood : Dunno really! ^^;;;;
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Byakuran -- HE HURT MUKURO-SAMA D8
Relationship Status:

http://animestolemysould8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Empty Re: Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:08 pm

i am now going to go eat a pizza *snickers* good job though

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:Ok, so since there's not Announcement Catagory, I had to make this topic here on the Contests Catagory. This is the revised Jingle Bells by Envy from FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) ~ XDDDD ~ Me and my friends are going to sing and perform this at a random anime cosplay at my school! ^_^

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree

I sent the shrimp a bomb
I will go to watch

Lust stole Hawkeye's dog
And gave it to old Wrath

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree
~ Hey! ^_^ XD

Envy: Played by me. I was the only one that looked like Envy, but there was one slight problem: I have hair as short as Hinata's! So I'm gonna have to wear this really heavy wig in the play! XD
Edward Elric: Played by my best childhood friend. She was never really into anime or manga, but she was happy to help play as Ed since she was the only one with blond hair that was about the length of Ed's ~ ^_^
Riza Hawkeye: The first friend I ever made in the Suzuki Orchestra is playing Lt. Hawkeye. She's not really into FMA, only Death Note, but she was happy enough to play as Lt. Hawkeye. But the only promblem is that she can't stop laughing when she has to sing the line "Hawkeye laid an egg"! XD
Gluttony: Played by a dumpy Irish friend, he has to wear a bald cap on his head because he still has his hair! XD
Roy Mustang: Played by an annoying guy in my school who has the same surname as me (NOT MY FRIEND OR RELETIVE!!) and wouldn't stop begging me to be part of the play. I had to make him the Colonel cos he's the only one who looks like him, besides my cousin. At least we get to chase him with pitchforks in the play and eventually kill him at the end! XDDDD
Lust: The 3rd friend I made at the Suzuki Orchestra. She had no part besides Lust or Alphonse. She first decided to do Alphonse, but the costume was too big for her and she would always lose control of her balance! X_X
Wrath: Played by my cousin. He was the only one that could play Wrath since he looked like him! >_>
Alphonse Elric: Played by a friend of mine, also from Korea. She was the only one besides my cousin that could fit in the armour (Costume) because she's kinda tall.
Black Hayate: We decided to make Black Hayate my puppy, Choo-Choo, but she just wouldn't stop fidgeting and scratching us cos she gets over excited (She even scratched me on the eye-lid! T^T), so we just made Black Hayate just some stuffed toy! XD
I couldnt stop laughing as i sang that in my head nice! i give fives stars see Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Whats Your Goal : To be a great photorapher;and to get my music on my laptop back...
Favorite Stuff? : um Computers, video games, Skateboarding, Manga, Music, And playing Football. =3
Personality : Evil, Random, Deathly...
Warning System :
Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Envy's Revised Jingle Bells! XD Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Demon Wind Shurikens
Mood : Not Happy, At all
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Taken

http://uk.youtube.com/user/HaloPokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:Ok, so since there's not Announcement Catagory, I had to make this topic here on the Contests Catagory. This is the revised Jingle Bells by Envy from FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) ~ XDDDD ~ Me and my friends are going to sing and perform this at a random anime cosplay at my school! ^_^

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree

I sent the shrimp a bomb
I will go to watch

Lust stole Hawkeye's dog
And gave it to old Wrath

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree
~ Hey! ^_^ XD

envy pwns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
the most emo hedgehog in the world

Male
Number of posts : 424
Favorite Stuff? : youtube,bleach,wii,ps2,naruto,fma,japan, ,donuts,dbz
Personality : Type Personality in Here ^_^
Warning System :

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: None

https://www.youtube.com/icedragonruler95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:i am now going to go eat a pizza *snickers* good job though
i think ill join you Lelouch *also snickers* yea good job

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Itami wrote:

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree

I sent the shrimp a bomb
I will go to watch

Lust stole Hawkeye's dog
And gave it to old Wrath

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree
~ Hey! ^_^ XD

I couldnt stop laughing as i sang that in my head nice! i give fives stars see Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
im with her
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Number of posts : 599
Whats Your Goal : TO ROCK THE WORLD
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Personality : i dont really know Smile
Warning System :

Speciality : still dont know:)
Mood : mad at life for no reason
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: married to hala the vampiress

http://bcdshow.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 am

Envy wrote:

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree

I sent the shrimp a bomb
I will go to watch

Lust stole Hawkeye's dog
And gave it to old Wrath

Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony ate a tree
Hawkeye laid an egg
Gluttony at a tree
~ Hey! ^_^ XD

envy pwns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Envy's evil. Honestly I didn't want to do Envy. I always mistaken him as a girl until I read Vol. 6 (I think), and the only thing I like about him is his true form ~ That was creepy but cool at the same time! XD
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm

im to lazy to read it

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Haseo wrote:im to lazy to read it
Shikamaru...
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Hahaha ~ ^_^ ~ Listen here, you little brat. I'll kill you! Hehehehehe Twisted Evil
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Hahaha ~ ^_^ ~ Listen here, you little brat. I'll kill you! Hehehehehe Twisted Evil

uhhhh what a drag.........

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:02 am

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Shut the hell up, jackass! I am going to spit acid in your eyes and blind you! Hehehehehehehe Twisted Evil ^_^
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:06 am

Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Shut the hell up, jackass! I am going to spit acid in your eyes and blind you! Hehehehehehehe Twisted Evil ^_^

and if you do im gonna spit on a puppy.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

spit -_- dude *punches haseo in the face* wait wtf is haseo from anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:19 pm

just a person

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:41 pm

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

GAWD I didn't mean it. I just got it from FMA Furby Prank Call! X_X
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

good to know...............

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

Furbies are evil and they smoke crack! XD
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

cool............

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Haseo wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:
Shikamaru...

cool............
Furby: Shut the hell up, jackass! I smoke crack!
Milten: O_O ~ Did you just hear that?!! It just abused itself with druguse!! X_X
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:28 am

Razz
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:34 am

Winry Rockbell wrote:Razz

hi
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 424
Favorite Stuff? : youtube,bleach,wii,ps2,naruto,fma,japan, ,donuts,dbz
Personality : Type Personality in Here ^_^
Warning System :

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: None

https://www.youtube.com/icedragonruler95

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Envy wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:Razz

hi
*Whacks you on the head with a giant killer wrench* ^_^ ~ Twisted Evil
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content