Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest Pick Up Line

+2
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
M.C. Ares 117
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats the Funniest pick up line??

Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 10 ]
Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Funniest Pick Up Line

Post by V Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:25 am

ZX wrote:
itachiofthesound wrote:
niyomy wrote:really deridras hot and(blah blah blah hi im niyomys sister just call me nayomy i might make a account if niyomy is ever off it cause shes mean but really i just tied her up so she cant be typing all deridra this and deridra that really she has it bad for him poor guy i feel sorry for him but really she thinks that is funny she was laffing like a hiena i like sasoris and sasori)SHUT THE FREAK UP SISTER!yah deridras is best ok agree on that or die!
wat so do u both like duedara

deidara is intense only drawback is his love sasori *kukukukukuku* was killed by sakura and itachi love sakura and sakura loves itachi and deidara hates sakura>.> its an endless cycle
ur right
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Number of posts : 599
Whats Your Goal : TO ROCK THE WORLD
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Personality : i dont really know Smile
Warning System :
Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : still dont know:)
Mood : mad at life for no reason
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: married to hala the vampiress

http://bcdshow.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 pm

itachiofthesound wrote:
ZX wrote:
itachiofthesound wrote:
niyomy wrote:really deridras hot and(blah blah blah hi im niyomys sister just call me nayomy i might make a account if niyomy is ever off it cause shes mean but really i just tied her up so she cant be typing all deridra this and deridra that really she has it bad for him poor guy i feel sorry for him but really she thinks that is funny she was laffing like a hiena i like sasoris and sasori)SHUT THE FREAK UP SISTER!yah deridras is best ok agree on that or die!
wat so do u both like duedara

deidara is intense only drawback is his love sasori *kukukukukuku* was killed by sakura and itachi love sakura and sakura loves itachi and deidara hates sakura>.> its an endless cycle
ur right

xd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:24 pm

im spamming xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 am

L wrote:im spamming xD

....... yes spamming is fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 pm

ZX wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
ZX wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
ZX wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
ZX wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
ZX wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
ZX wrote:
YuzaSan13 wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I like Tobi's one! "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first!" -- lol! lol! lol! lol!

ya thats what he would say xD
ya that is funny

>.> i dunno what would happen if like tobi asked sakura out o.O im feeling random today but that would be kind funny
dude that would be hilarious just picture what sakura would do

sakura would be like ...... who the f*** are you XD
then she would kick his ass

dude tobi can warp throuhg dimensions i think he would kick sakuras ass >.> xD
ur right but thats just say they kick both of there asses

im suprisingly a fan of itachi x sakura X_X xD
whattttttttttttttttttttttt ok naruto x hinta most likley sakura and rock lee ill give u that but itachi x sakura where do u think thats good

X_X its simple sasukes a jerk but sakura likes his looks and as you can tell from the newest manga itachis a nice guy he hates fighting and had to kill the uchiha clan or he would be hanged along with all the other uchihas along with this he couldnt kill sasuke cause he loved him too much. So sakura would go to itachi since itachi is nice and looks like sasuke
somehow i lyk the couple SasuHina
Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Whats Your Goal : To be a great photorapher;and to get my music on my laptop back...
Favorite Stuff? : um Computers, video games, Skateboarding, Manga, Music, And playing Football. =3
Personality : Evil, Random, Deathly...
Warning System :
Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Funniest Pick Up Line - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Demon Wind Shurikens
Mood : Not Happy, At all
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: Taken

http://uk.youtube.com/user/HaloPokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:06 pm

I belive its spelled Deidara....
Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Whats Your Goal : To be a great photorapher;and to get my music on my laptop back...
Favorite Stuff? : um Computers, video games, Skateboarding, Manga, Music, And playing Football. =3
Warning System :

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm

HalaNara wrote:

......niyomy is freaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 pm

Furyoku wrote:
HalaNara wrote:

......niyomy is freaky
*sees deidara being chase by A fangirl* ummmm random....
Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobithfsafdsafds Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 pm

lol
tobithfsafdsafds
tobithfsafdsafds
Annoying Noob

Male
Number of posts : 147
Whats Your Goal : Dunno
Favorite Stuff? : Lollipops
Personality : Dunno really....
Warning System :

Speciality : Ice
Mood : Happy ^_^
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 am

hehe so i see my fangirl is doing her job *covers mouth* did i just say that out loud D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2