Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New)

+2
Reycloud
Deidara
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where would you go on a date

Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New)

Post by Neko Konan Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 am

Yaaaaaay!!!! *glomps ZX*
Ichigo's a meanie T-T
and he's annoying >.<

(evil yaoi poster...)
Neko Konan
Neko Konan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 39
Whats Your Goal : to one day create my own manga
Favorite Stuff? : my manga books and magazines, CDs, cell phone, computer and friends of course
Personality : sometimes crazy, fun, friendly, ootaku-ish, random :3
Warning System :
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : loved ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Singleness :P ♥

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Rozalin wrote:Yaaaaaay!!!! *glomps ZX*
Ichigo's a meanie T-T
and he's annoying >.<

(evil yaoi poster...)

i also heard he posted numerous other pictures as well...... oh ya, and japan was pretty fricken sweet if you were wondering Razz when you get to go which im sure will be soon, youre gonna enjoy it

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko Konan Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:52 pm

awesomeness!
*giving ZX a death hug*
i'd never beat chu up
not even for chocolate Razz
cuz ur way more awesome than ichigo Razz
Neko Konan
Neko Konan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Female
Favorite Stuff? : my manga books and magazines, CDs, cell phone, computer and friends of course
Warning System :
Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where Would You Go on a Date (Revised and New) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Rima Toya wrote:awesomeness!
*giving ZX a death hug*
i'd never beat chu up
not even for chocolate Razz
cuz ur way more awesome than ichigo Razz

only up here *points at the head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko Konan Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 pm

*cheesy naruto-like smile*
mhmm but still
more awesome Razz
Neko Konan
Neko Konan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 pm

............. : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2